A lightweight,shortsleeve cardigan perfect for any occasion. The cardie is worked from the top down. If you have never done a top down garment, do not worry! Simply follow the directions carefully and you will be just fine! A lovely detail along the lower front and sleeves allow this cardigan to stand out in a crowd. Add eight buttons as shown or dress it up by placing only two or three at the top for a more open look. How clever is that?
Top Down Diamond Eyelet Cardie
- 5 skeins Sirdar Snuggly Baby Speckle (DK), 148 yds, shown in Ollie Orange.
- 24-inch size 6 circular needle.
- 16-inch size 6 circular needle (or set of doublepoints).
- 24-inch size 4 circular needle.
- Stitch markers.
- 2 cable needles.
- 2-8 buttons
- 22 sts over 28 rows measures approximately 4 inches x 4 inches.
- Small: 32 inches, Medium: 36 inches, Large: 40 inches, X-Large: 44 inches, Length for all sizes: 23 inches.